Crealon Media is a dynamic, innovative, and ever-evolving company that operates primarily in the social media landscape. Over the past few years, we have established several incredible brands and continue to grow at an accelerated pace. We aim to produce varied content to delight and engage millions of viewers in a host of popular niches, while also building a hub of talented creatives that thrive in a fast-moving, rewarding, and collaborative environment.
We are always looking for talented individuals to work with us that have fresh ideas, a thirst for a challenge, and an enthusiastic approach to creating social media magic!
We are looking for a creative and advanced editor for a crime news documentary-style channel who can make the video as creative and entertaining as possible. Video lengths to vary between 8-10 mins. We need someone who can maintain the same pace of creativity and storytelling throughout the video.
- Create entertaining videos demonstrating energy, confidence, professional appearance, and audiovisual quality.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Create at least 3-5 videos per week
- Familiar with true crime events and news
- Stays up to date with the happenings in the crime news
- Demo reel illustrating editing skills required.
- Great skill in Motion Designing and Sound Design
- Extensive experience with Adobe Premiere.
- Experience with the entire Adobe Creative Suite, specifically After Effects, Photoshop
- Ability to edit videos from home
- Must be a strong storyteller
- Must be good with deadlines
Note: Provide links to your previous work, preferably similar videos on this niche so we can gauge your skills properly.